The success of any manager or organisation is largely based on their ability to recruit high performing staff, empower them and then focus their goals on achieving the key business objectives. In many cases there is a need to formalise these objectives through the annual appraisal system and compliment this with regular performance reviews.
Couple in the constantly changing rules and regulations that impact on employment rights rights and responsibilities and managing staff effectively is far from easy.
For smaller companies without easy access to HR specialists the challenge escalates.
Concrew Training’s workshops on recruiting and managing staff bring participants up to speed on the latest in legislation and good practice but more importantly the help to illustrate how to get the very best out of the team and in doing so contribute to individual delegates and organisational success
Our workshops can be adaptedfor HR Professionals, Operational Managers and in many cases staff too.
Recruiting and Managing Staff Workshops
- Appraisals and Performance Reviews
- Avoiding Workplace Disputes and Tribunals
- Managing Disciplinary and Grievance Issues
- Managing Redundancy and Supporting Staff
- People and Performance Management
- Performance Management
- Redundancy Training for Employee Representatives
- Staff Selection, Recruitment & Retention
- The Effective Employee Representative Inc Legislation
- The Effective Employee Representative – Skills Development