Our aim to to provide you with high quality, effective and affordable training.
Our training is usually delivered in a small group workshop style, at your premises or venue organised by you on a mutually convenient date. Our courses and workshops are delivered by subject specialists and delegate feedback across all courses is exemplary.
Please email or call us for a no obligation, bespoke, quote.
We always strive to answer questions fully and offer the best prices possible. To provide an accurate quote we need to understand the course/s you are interested in, estimated delegate numbers and the town or city the training will be delivered in. It is also helpful to know the background behind your request for training and what you want to achieve from the training.
EXAMPLE: MAXIMUM PRICES FOR MIDLANDS AND M62 CORRIDOR
Note: many of our customers pay less than these prices – ask for a quote today
Training on your premises in the Midlands
For pre-developed courses with minimal content variation. The indicative cost of a one-day course/workshop delivered on your premises, where you provide the equipment and print handouts from the PDF files we supply is:
- £1095 plus £20/delegate
- Maximum cost for 10 delegates: £1295
- Maximum cost for 20 delegates: £1495
The prices quoted on our web site exclude VAT. VAT is added to our invoices at the appropriate rate, currently 20%. Note: most businesses reclaim the VAT they pay on purchases from the VAT they collect through their own sales invoices, consequently VAT does not present an additional cost for most of our customers.
What’s Included in The Price?
The above price includes:
- Delivery of a one day pre-developed course/workshop in a venue organised by you
- Typical times: 09.30 start, 16.30 close
- Trainer time travel and out of pocket expenses
- Materials in electronic PDF format – You will need to print one set for each delegate and deliver the hard copies to the venue
- CPD certificates in electronic PDF form for local printing/distribution by the client
- Maximum 20 delegates (larger group sizes is possible on some courses. Prices quoted on an individual event basis)
What’s Not Included in The Price?
You will need to provide:
- Venue and Refreshments
- Cabaret or U shape layout with top table
- Tables at writing height for delegates. Cabaret style 3-5 delegates per table preferred
- Equipment –Screen, Laptop, Data Projector/White Board, Flip chart/s
- Internet access for some courses
- Hard/Paper Copies of the handouts, materials and CPD certificates for each delegate
Note 1: Copyright
copyright of all materials remains with Concrew Training and/or the original authors with the exception of any client owned policies, procedures or documents that may be used within the training – these are not used outside the commissioned training and copyright remains with the original authors.
Note 2: Printing
The above prices are based on the supply materials and CPD certificates in electronic PDF format with the client printing/distributing as appropriate.
Hard paper copies can be supplied at extra cost if required
- Course materials at £20/delegate
- CPD certificates at £5/certificate
- Invoices are raised 7 days after we have formally confirmed the booking – this gives all clients a 7 day cooling off period.
- Payment is required 1 weekafterthe workshop has been delivered
- Where actual delegate numbers are higher than the original estimates a balancing invoice will be raised after the event.
Once the invoice is issued the following charges will apply to each cancellation or date change. Where preparation charges apply these will be added to the cancellation charges and are non refundable:
- Prior to the invoice being raised – no charge
- 6 weeks or more prior to the delivery date – £100
- 4 to 6 weeks prior to the delivery date – £500
- 10 days to 4 weeks prior to the delivery date – £995
- Less than 10 days to the delivery date – Full Cost