High quality, high value, effective training from Concrew Training.
All courses, except the one hour lecture series, include 12 months follow on advice on post course subject matter related issues.
Prices quoted below are based on acceptance of our simple “quote and acceptance” contracting process with payment being made before delivery.
We accept payment by BACS, Faster Payments or Card.
This quick and simple approach works well for the majority of our clients, especially when lead times are short.
We are happy to quote against any individual purchase terms you may require.
Our online courses are delivered live, with a lead trainer in a virtual classroom, hosted on your video conferencing platform (Teams/Zoom etc).
A maximum of 15 delegates can attend.
Our one-day courses, typically run from 09:15 to 16:45 and cost £795 + £50/delegate.
Some courses can be split, or condensed, into half day courses.
Half day courses are charged at 65% of the full day course price.
Despite advances in online training technology we still find that Face-to-Face training delivery provides the most effective learning experience.
All courses are delivered on your premises by an experienced trainer and subject specialist.
A maximum of 20 delegates can attend our face-to-face courses
Face-to-face courses typically run from 09:30 to 16:30 and cost £1295 + £50/delegate.
Additional travel costs may apply if travel time by train exceeds 3 hours.
A limited number of courses are available as pre-developed Half Day courses. These are charged at 85% of the full day course price.
Elements of most courses can be delivered over half a day, but there may be additional restructuring costs involved, please ask for a firm quote
SHORT TASTER COURSES
We have a very small range of short taster courses that showcase our offer at bargain prices
Each lasts now lasts 3 hours and is delivered live, by a subject specialist trainer on your virtual classroom platform (Teams/Zoom/etc).
These short taster courses offer incredible value. Up to 14 people can attend for the all in price of £595+vat. Note that is the total price NOT a price per person. Our 12 month after care advice service is included too
ONE HOUR COURSES
Our One hour online lecture style courses, for staff, Cost £795+vat.
There are no restrictions on delegate numbers.
Times and dates are by mutual agreement
They are designed to help our clients and customers to increase awareness and understanding across the whole workforce and via the question and answer sessions, help inform future training needs analysis.
- The one hour courses do not include our 12 month after care service.
- CPD Certification costs 50p+vat per person
- Recording for internal use only costs an additional £200+vat
Please ask for a no obligation quote.
Mix and Match Sessions
We can also deliver multiple short courses in one day, either online or on your premises. for example:
- One half day course can be delivered twice in one day
- Two different 3 hour courses can delivered in one day
- Three, 1.5 hour courses can be delivered in one day
- Four, one hour courses can be delivered in one day
This applies to training delivered online or at your premises.
Please enquire about costs here
The following information applies to all courses
- Dates may be offered to multiple clients – they are only secured with a firm booking
- Copyright remains with Concrew Training and/or the original authors
- Bank Transfer, BACS and Card payments are accepted
Client specific quotes include all trainer travel, accommodation and subsistence.
- There are no hidden extras added to our client specific quotes (other than VAT, which is added at the current rate
Official VAT Invoices are issued for all clients
- Charges may apply in the event of cancellation and/or date changes
The following information applies to all courses EXCEPT our one-hour lecture courses
- Prices include our 12 month follow on advice service
- Concrew Training CPD certificates are provided in PDF format for those who attend the full course
- Training materials are provided in PDF format for local issue/distribution/printing
- Please ask for a firm, no hassle, no obligation, quote
Please be aware that our prices can change, when we issue a formal quote it is valid for 30 days.
Historic news articles may contain out of date prices, special offers and promotions that are no longer valid.
Please ask for a formal quote, which remains valid for 30 days.