Our aim to to provide you with high quality, effective, training at a price you can afford. Please ask for a no obligation quote
By avoiding city centre offices, running all our web sites and marketing in-house and asking clients to supply the venue/equipment, and print materials we keep our overheads to an absolute minimum and pass these savings on to you.
For those clients that need, for what ever reason, to have venues, equipment, refreshments, printing etc supplied we can accommodate these requests too.
Our training is usually delivered in a small group workshop style but we provide one to one training too.
Our courses and workshops are delivered by subject specialists and delegate feedback across all courses is exemplary.
Please email or call us for a no obligation, bespoke, quote.
We always strive to answer questions fully and offer the best prices possible. To provide an accurate quote we need to understand the course/s you are interested in, estimated delegate numbers and the town or city the training will be delivered in. It is also helpful to know the background behind your request for training and what you want to achieve from the training.
This is the typical price for delivery in central England and the M62 corridor. Many of our customers pay far less than this, especially those in the North Midlands, Manchester and Leeds areas; ask for a quote today
- 10 delegates: £1495 plus vat
- 20 delegates: £1695 plus vat
What’s Included in The Price?
The above price includes:
- Delivery of a one day pre-developed course/workshop in a venue organised by you
- Reasonable alignment of content to your systems and procedures
- Typical times: 09.30 start, 16.30 close
- Trainer time travel and out of pocket expenses
- Materials by email in PDF form for you to print/distribute
- CPD certificates by email PDF form
What’s Not Included in The Price?
You will need to provide:
- Venue and Refreshments
- Cabaret or U shape layout with top table
- Tables at writing height for delegates. 3-5 delegates per table preferred
- Equipment –Screen, Laptop, Data Projector/White Board, Flip chart/s
- Internet access for some courses
- Printed copies of materials needed during course delivery.
- Printed CPD certificates, from PDF files, if hard copies required.
- Delivery outside the above areas may incur additional costs for trainer travel time and expenses
- Additional charges apply if we need to provide, venue, equipment, refreshments etc or supply hard copy printed materials
copyright of all materials remains with Concrew Training and/or the original authors with the exception of any client owned policies, procedures or documents that may be used within the training – these are not used outside the commissioned training and copyright remains with the original authors.
- Invoices are raised 7 days after we have formally confirmed the booking – this gives all clients a 7 day cooling off period.
- Payment is required 1 weekafterthe workshop has been delivered
- Where actual delegate numbers are higher than the original estimates a balancing invoice will be raised after the event.
Once the invoice is issued the following charges, plus VAT, will apply to each cancellation or date change. Where preparation charges apply these will be added to the cancellation charges and are non refundable:
- Prior to the invoice being raised – no charge
- 6 weeks or more prior to the delivery date – £100
- 4 to 6 weeks prior to the delivery date – £500
- 10 days to 4 weeks prior to the delivery date – £995
- Less than 10 days to the delivery date – Full Cost