Our aim to to provide all our customers with high quality high value training.
All of our courses and workshops are delivered by subject specialists and feedback from delegates is consistently excellent.
Ask us for a no obligation, bespoke, quote today, we always strive to offer the best prices possible. The prices below are indicative. We can usually offer these prices or sometimes less for central England. Further afield costs may be, but not always, slightly higher.
We strive to offer the best prices possible but to do this we need to consider the exact course, delegate numbers, training location and accessibility.
In House Workshops
Assuming minimal content variation. The indicative cost for delivery, of a one day workshop delivered on your premises, with you providing the equipment and printing the handouts from the PDF files we supply is:
- £1095 plus £20/delegate plus vat on both elements
- Typical cost for 10 delegates is £1295+vat
- Typical cost for 20 delegates is £1495+vat
What’s Included in The Price?
The above price includes:
- Delivery of a one day pre-developed workshop in a venue you supply
- Typical times: 09.30 start, 16.30 close
- Reasonable Trainer time travel*, accommodation* and expenses
- Materials in electronic format for local printing
- CPD certificates in electronic PDF form for local printing
- Maximum 20 delegates (larger group sizes is possible on some courses. Prices quoted on an individual event basis)
- The option to use our “Host an Open” scheme to help market space spaces to external organisations
* Reasonable travel is typically up to 90 minutes from the trainers previous assignment. Please ask for a firm bespoke quote. We always strive to offer the best price possible, dependent on location, delegate numbers and dates.
What’s Not Included in The Price?
You will need to provide:
- Venue and Refreshments
- Cabaret or U shape layout with top table
- Tables at writing height for delegates. 3-5 delegates per table
- Equipment –Screen, Laptop, Data Projector/White Board, Flip chart
- Hard Copy Materials
- We supply materials in electronic PDF format and ask you to print on site.
- We can print and supply hard copies of the materials at an additional cost of £19+vat/pack
- We can print and supply CPD certificates at £3+vat/certificate
- Copyright on all materials remains with Concrew Training and/or the original authors.
- Invoices are raised 7 days after we have formally confirmed the booking – this gives all clients a 7 day cooling off period.
- Payment is required 1 weekafterthe workshop has been delivered
- Where actual delegate numbers differ to the original estimates a balancing invoice/credit will be raised after the event.
Once the invoice is issued the following charges will apply to each cancellation or date change. Where preparation charges apply these will be added to the cancellation charges and are non refundable:
- Prior to the invoice being raised – no charge
- 6 weeks or more prior to the delivery date – £100+vat
- 4 to 6 weeks prior to the delivery date – £500+vat
- 10 days to 4 weeks prior to the delivery date – £1095+vat
- Less than 10 days to the delivery date – Full cost
costs are heavily dependent on the the size and nature of the support needed. As a rough guide it takes about three days to develop a fully new one day workshop and longer if subject research is required but with our extensive back catalogue of materials we can usually develop bespoke courses to meet specific needs more quickly and at lower cost.
It is difficult to quote specific prices until an outline course specification has been agreed.
Longer term programmes and high volume programmes are discounted relative to the cost of individual sessions.
Please provide us with details of what you would like the participants to be doing better as a result of the support we provide, the amount of time available to deliver the support in, eg one day, two days, 6 month programme 1 day per month and an outline of the expected content
We are pleased to quote prices against the above information, without obligation.
Consultancy Support – Onsite and/or Desktop
The cost of consultancy support varies according to the location, nature and level of the support required. Longer term support programmes are discounted relative to individual days. Please contact us with details of the support needed and we will be pleased to quote on a no obligation basis.
Indicative inclusive costs are in the region of:
- One day (up to 7 hours) on site support in central England – £995 to £1995+vat
- One day (up to 8 hours) office based review of documents – £750+vat
- Office based Report writing per 4 hours or part of – £325+vat
- Office based Preparation for on site working per 4 hours or part of – £325+vat
All the above prices exclude VAT which needs to be added to all costs at the appropriate rate, currently 20%. Fortunately most businesses can claim this cost element back against the VAT they charge to their customers.