Our aim to to provide all our customers with high quality high value training.
Email or call us for a no obligation, bespoke, quote TODAY. no pestering, no chasing just a quick no hassle honest price with no hidden extras.
we always strive to offer the best prices possible. The prices below are indicative. We can usually offer these prices or sometimes even less for central England. Further afield costs may be, but not always, slightly higher. Please be aware to give you the best price need to consider the exact course, delegate numbers and the location of the training.
INDICATIVE PRICES FOR CENTRAL ENGLAND
In House Workshops
Assuming minimal content variation. The indicative cost for delivery, of a one-day course/workshop delivered on your premises, with you providing the equipment and printing the handouts from the PDF files we supply is:
- £1295 + £20/delegate + vat on both elements
- Typical cost for 10 delegates is £1495+vat
- Typical cost for 20 delegates is £1695+vat
What’s Included in The Price?
The above price includes:
- Minor adaptation to align content to your inhouse policies and procedures
- Delivery of a one day pre-developed course/workshop in a venue you supply
- Typical times: 09.30 start, 16.30 close
- Reasonable Trainer time travel*, accommodation* and out of pocket expenses
- Materials in electronic format for local printing
- CPD certificates in electronic PDF form for printing/distribution by the client
- Maximum 20 delegates (larger group sizes is possible on some courses. Prices quoted on an individual event basis)
* Reasonable travel is typically up to 120 minutes from the trainers previous assignment. Please ask for a firm bespoke quote. We always strive to offer the best price possible, dependent on location, delegate numbers and dates.
What’s Not Included in The Price?
You will need to provide:
- Venue and Refreshments
- Cabaret or U shape layout with top table
- Tables at writing height for delegates. Cabaret style 3-5 delegates per table preferred
- Equipment –Screen, Laptop, Data Projector/White Board, Flip chart/s
- Internet access for some courses
- Hard/Paper Copies of the handouts, materials and CPD certificate
copyright of all materials remains with Concrew Training and/or the original authors with the exception of any client owned policies, procedures or documents that may be used within the training – these are not used outside the commissioned training and copyright remains with the original authors.
The above prices are based on the supply materials and CPD certificates in electronic PDF format with the client printing/distributing as appropriate.
Hard paper copies can be supplied at extra cost if required
- Course materials at £19+vat/delegate
- CPD certificates at £5+vat/certificate
- Invoices are raised 7 days after we have formally confirmed the booking – this gives all clients a 7 day cooling off period.
- Payment is required 1 weekafterthe workshop has been delivered
- Where actual delegate numbers differ to the original estimates a balancing invoice/credit will be raised after the event.
Once the invoice is issued the following charges will apply to each cancellation or date change. Where preparation charges apply these will be added to the cancellation charges and are non refundable:
- Prior to the invoice being raised – no charge
- 6 weeks or more prior to the delivery date – £100+vat
- 4 to 6 weeks prior to the delivery date – £500+vat
- 10 days to 4 weeks prior to the delivery date – £1295+vat
- Less than 10 days to the delivery date – Full cost
costs are heavily dependent on the the size and nature of the support needed. As a rough guide it takes about three days to develop a fully new one-day workshop and longer if subject research is required but with our extensive back catalogue of materials we can usually develop a semi-bespoke coursesthat meets our clients specific needs more quickly and at a far lower cost. In some cases no additional fees are charged.
It is difficult to quote specific prices until an outline course specification has been agreed.
Longer term programmes and high volume programmes are discounted relative to the cost of individual sessions.
Please provide us with details of what you would like the participants to be doing better as a result of the support we provide, the amount of time available to deliver the support in, eg one day, two days, 6 month programme 1 day per month and an outline of the expected content
We are pleased to quote prices against the above information, without obligation.
Consultancy Support – Onsite and/or Desktop
The cost of consultancy support varies according to the location, nature and level of the support required. Longer term support programmes are discounted relative to individual days. Please contact us with details of the support needed and we will be pleased to quote on a no obligation basis.
Indicative costs, including travel and accommodation where applicable:
- One day (up to 7 hours) on site support in central England – £1495 to £1995+vat
- One day (up to 8 hours) office based review of documents – £750+vat
- Office based Report writing per 4 hours or part of – £325+vat
- Office based Preparation for on site working per 4 hours or part of – £325+vat
All the above prices exclude VAT which needs to be added to all costs at the appropriate rate, currently 20%. Fortunately most businesses can claim this cost element back against the VAT they charge to their customers.