We strive keep the burden and bureaucracy associated with booking our training services to an absolute minimum. Training is delivered under a quote and acceptance contract.
Our initial response to enquiries includes an overview of options, costs and key terms. Once these have been accepted we agree dates and issue a formal confirmation of the quote and terms.
This formal confirmation details what has been agreed. A seven day cooling off period, from the date of of the confirmation, allows any issues arising to be corrected or where necessary the training to be cancelled without penalty. Subsequent cancellation or date changes incur charges.
Once this formal confirmation has been received we invoice.
Receipt of full payment is required before delivery for online courses.
The first stage of the booking process is ask for a non obligation quote.
Once we have provided the quote we leave you to decide if you wish to progress or not. We do not chase or pester you, all our quotes are genuinely – no obligation.
To give the best possible prices we need to know:
- The training, course or type of consultancy required
- The location the support needs to be provided in, town, city etc
- The estimated number of attendees
- The target date or date period you need the training delivered on/in
- any additional background information that may help tailor content to your needs
For your bespoke no obligation quote you can: