Our short, 1 module online, course clarifies how #GDPR and #PECR work in the #UK post #BREXIT.
The course is designed as update training for data protection managers whose businesses and organisations are based in, or work with, the UK.
- Brief overview of GDPR
- The changes that the UK GDPR and DPA 2018 have brought about.
- How to transfer data between the EU and UK following Brexit.
- When you need to appoint a lead supervisory authority and how to identify which supervisory authority is your lead.
- How to transfer data in and out of, the UK after Brexit.
- Steps you can take now- improving your policies and procedures
find out more about our online training courses here
Note: This post Brexit update course is designed for those with a good understanding of data protection and the principles/practice that underpins the GDPR. For those looking for a comprehensive introduction to GDPR we recommend this course
Header image: based on BREXIT by ChralJon used under CC BY 2.0 text “GDPR Post” added and top/bottom image removed